• Google pads its AI arsenal via ML and app platforms.
• Generative AI/ML is now at the heart of the cloud wars.
Google is targeting a broad array of developers with its new roll out of AI-enabled APIs, tools, and capabilities, including a new generative AI model being made available to this community for the first time. Foundational to these services are Google’s growing AI portfolio including:
- PaLM API, which accesses Google’s large language learning model;
- Vertex AI, a machine learning platform;
- Generative AI App Builder, a new app development platform for creating bots, chat apps, digital assistants, and custom search engines;
- Workspace, a simplified app development/management toolset (including Cloud Code); and
- MakerSuite, a simple browser-based tool for building apps with Google’s Foundation Model.
You must be logged in to post a comment.